For Referring Doctors
Dr Franks is happy to take referrals regardless of financial status, including but not limited to:
- Hip and knee arthritis
- Trauma of the limbs or pelvis
- Tumour or suspected tumour
- Metastatic disease
- Complex primary arthroplasty
- Post traumatic deformity
- Revision hip and knee arthroplasty
- Periprosthetic infection or fracture
- Any arthroplasty or limb reconstruction where megaprostheses or 3D printed custom prosthesis may be required.
Dr Franks is also able to provide case opinions by facilitating case imaging and or pathology review via the NSW Sarcoma Multidisciplinary Team Meeting. Thereafter he is able to discuss diagnosis, recommendations, or further treatment options with referring medical professionals.